Join us for City-Wide Litter Be Gone Volunteer Clean Ups in Minneapolis – September 17 to 22, 2018. Help beautify our public spaces by picking up recyclable and non-recyclable litter on our blocks, curbs, sidewalks, grassy boulevards and alleys
- What – Volunteers picking up litter from blocks, curbs, boulevards, sidewalks and alleys
- When – any time Mon. Sept. 17 to Sat. Sept. 22, 2018
- Where – All 11 Minneapolis Neighborhood Communities
- Who – Individual volunteers, volunteer teams, sponsors
- How – Sign up to participate at www.litterbegone.org and we will provide you gloves, bags, PR, recognition, prizes
Individuals – Sign up here to help out for 15 minutes any time during the week to pick up litter on your block, and put it in your own trash and recycling bins and tell us how much litter you collected.
Teams – Sign up here to work with your neighbors to clean up litter “hot spots” Sat 9/22 & bring your bags of trash & recyclables to local drop off spot.
Partners/ Co-Sponsors – Sign up here to contribute a venue, volunteers, cash or in-kind resources – gloves, bags, food, printing, PR to help city-wide or with a neighborhood.
We welcome neighborhood associations, businesses, nonprofits, venues, printers and publications, to host, promote, volunteer with or contribute food, supplies, printing, hauling, etc. as city-wide or neighborhood sponsors for 2018 Litter Be Gone Events! Fill out this quick form to be added as a Litter Be Gone partner/ co-sponsor www.litterbegone.org/partners
For more information please visit www.litterbegone.org or email@example.com Facebook www.facebook.com/litterbegone Twitter #cleanmpls2018 Instagram, Next Door
Or contact: Sean Gosiewski, Alliance for Sustainability, 612 250-0389 firstname.lastname@example.org