Join us for city-wide Litter Be Gone volunteer cleanups in Minneapolis – Oct. 4 to 13, 2018. Help beautify our public spaces by picking up recyclable and non-recyclable litter on our blocks, curbs, sidewalks, grassy boulevards and alleys.
- What – Volunteers picking up litter from their blocks, curbs, boulevards, sidewalks, and alleys
- When – Thursday, October 4 to Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Where – All 11 Minneapolis Neighborhood Communities
- Who – Individual volunteers, volunteer teams, sponsors
- How – Sign up to participate at www.litterbegone.org – we will provide you with gloves, bags, PR, recognition, and prizes
Individuals – Sign up here to help out for as little as 15 minutes any time during the week to pick up litter on your block, and put it in your own trash and recycling bins. Be sure to tell us how much litter you collected.
Teams – Sign up here to work with your neighbors to pick up litter “hot spots”. Bring your bags of trash & recyclables to a designated spot and track your results.
Partners/ Co-Sponsors – Sign up here to contribute a venue, volunteers, cash or in-kind resources – gloves, bags, food, printing, PR to help city-wide or with a neighborhood.
We welcome neighborhood associations, businesses, venues, nonprofits, etc. to host, promote, volunteer, or contribute food, supplies, printing, hauling, etc. as city-wide or neighborhood sponsor for 2018 Litter Be Gone Events! Fill out this quick form to be added as a Litter Be Gone partner/ co-sponsor www.litterbegone.org/partners
Or contact: Sean Gosiewski, Alliance for Sustainability, 612 250-0389 email@example.com