Contribute to Support Sustainability!
Your donations sustain our work.
You can make a one-time gift, or set up automatic monthly contributions here. Thanks!
Tax Deductible Information
The Alliance for Sustainability is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
Our Tax ID Number is 41-1451709.
Contact us for our current state and federal certifications and our most recent form 990.
Alliance for Sustainability, in the GreenWay Building, 2801 21st Ave S. Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55407
You can make your contribution to the Alliance here. Your gift will be doubled through a generous matching grant for up to $5,000.
Support our work for Resilient Communities!
Your gift will be matched and will enable us to empower citizen leaders in 40 metro communities to include climate resilience and equity in their city’s comprehensive plans (a once in a decade opportunity!), expand community solar, protect water quality, engage faith communities and grow sustainable local food systems.
Resilient Cities Coalition
- re-convene city staff, commission volunteers and elected leaders from 40 cities to
- share their priorities for implementing the energy and resilience goals they included in their cities’ new 20-year comprehensive plans and
- launch (or join) multi-city teams to pass local and state policies and do projects with residents, businesses and partners to meet their 2025 and 2050 goals to
- power our cities with 100% clean electricity produced locally or in MN
- build or retrofit our new and existing buildings to save money and add comfort,
- move to equitable low-carbon transportation systems that add choice and convenience, while cleaning our air and improving safety through transit investment, shared-mobility, inclusive transit-oriented development and walk-able communities.