Planning for Resilient Cities Workshops – Please RSVP to Join us for our Spring 2018 Workshop/Webinar April 11 (see below)
Please RSVP to join us in person or on line for our
JOIN US FOR A FREE Workshop & Webinar!
Spring 2018 Planning for Resilient Cities
- Workshop 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m, (with lunch) or
- Webinar Noon to 1:00 p.m. (using Skype)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2018 at the
League of MN Cities 145 University Ave W, St Paul, MN 55103
Learn from and explore with metro City and County planning staff who will share:
- Energy, resilience and equity-related goals and strategies from their draft 2040 Comprehensive Plans.
- Implementation strategies and partnerships to expand building efficiency, use of solar and wind, job access, EV readiness and infrastructure resilience.
- How cities are working together to launch a MN Resilient Cities Coalition to advance their work.
- FREE WORKSHOP – please RSVP to participate in person or on-line. THANKS!
Workshop Flyer and Agenda MNResilientCitiesCoalitionSpringEvents