Join us for city-wide Litter Be Gone volunteer cleanups in Minneapolis – Oct. 4 to 13, 2018.
Help beautify our public spaces by picking up recyclable and non-recyclable litter on our blocks, curbs, sidewalks, grassy boulevards and alleys.
- What – Volunteers picking up litter from their blocks, curbs, boulevards, sidewalks, and alleys
- When – Thursday, October 4 to Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Where – All 11 Minneapolis Neighborhood Communities
- Who – Individual volunteers, volunteer teams, sponsors
- How – Sign up to participate at www.LitterBeGone.org – we will provide you with gloves, bags, PR, recognition, and prizes
Individuals – Sign up here to help out for as little as 15 minutes during the weeklong event. Pick up litter on your block whenever your schedule allows and put it in your own recycling and trash bins. Let us know how much litter you collected—every little bit counts!
Teams – Sign up here to work with your neighbors, coworkers, club members, or friends in cleaning up litter “hot spots”. Bring your sorted bags of trash and recyclables to a designated drop off spot.
Partners/Co-Sponsors – Sign up here to host or organize your neighborhood’s cleanup event, donate incentives for volunteers, or contribute cash or in-kind resources (e.g. volunteers, gloves, bags, food, printing, etc.) to support neighborhood or city-wide efforts. Check out the benefits of being a sponsor.
Follow on Facebook,Twitter or Instagram @LitterBeGoneMN #cleanMpls18
Litter Be Gone events are being organized throughout all 11 Minneapolis neighborhood communities by neighborhood associations with support from the Alliance for Sustainability, the City of Minneapolis, and other partners as part of the Clean City Initiative.
Or contact: Sean Gosiewski, Alliance for Sustainability, 612 250-0389 firstname.lastname@example.org